The United Hates of America

Temples gut me with villainy
This bus ride will never end
Heard a man got his head cut off
Heard a guy started eating him
This is real
This is America
er This is Canadian
but they’re American’s too

Ain’t they
Ain’t Brazilians
South Americans?
Say: Ciao
Benne

¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ GOLLLLLLLLLLL ! ! ! ! ! !

There’s a guy been back there in the toilet

for what seems like an hour
This bus is a boat
Screaming across the bottled sky
A Horus Eye, Anubis
on wry
I am aching just to go west
Just to westward die


The story is this:

This is the plain and simple:

I am a simple man, listen!

I like to shoot
Guns
It’s true
And I accidentally
Shot
Someone

It’s true

Right between the eyes
Eye am no William Tell
I ate the apple instead
And instead I went to hell

So here’s my Overture

Bang:
The United Hates of America
Bang:
The idiots have taken over
The asylum

And an idiot is far worse
Than an inmate

For an inmate
May well be sane

And the keepers mad

Bang

But an idiot
Is an idiot

Once more:

An idiot is far worse than an inmate, for an inmate may well be sane… and the keepers mad.

I will never be
A “business man”

Yes the jig is up

Viet-Bang

But the band is still playing

The “drug wars”
The “war on drugs”
Bang bang bang

Yes the dream is over

Iraqabangbang

But the illusion
Crustacean
Won’t die

The vote
Bubangbang

Yes the jig is up
But the band’s still playing

An illusion
A sign
A one a two and

The wheels on the bus go
Round and round

An illusion
A sign
A one a two and

The wheels on the bus
are tumbling down

An illusion
A crime
A one a two and

bang